- Public qualifiers open October 26th to compete in the GT4 class of season two. Earn your spot to race for great prizes and more.
For Season 2, we’re excited to welcome the opportunity for sim racers to race their way into the FCP Euro GT World Challenge America Esports Championship. Utilizing Assetto Corsa Competizione, the official game of GT World Challenge powered by AWS, AM racers will compete in GT4 machinery in our first-ever mixed grid championship.
Qualifying will open October 26th thru October 31st with Hot Lap Qualifiers taking place at Circuit Paul Ricard. To take part, AM drivers must meet the following requirements:
- Pre-Register HERE
- Not an invited real world Pro or Sim Drivers
- Follow the emailed instructions to finalize registration along with a $5 entry fee
- Join the Hot Lap server and set your best time before the deadline
Following Hot Lap Qualifications, the Top 5 times from each GT4 platform will be taken and invited to join the final test - a Qualifier Race for the FCP Euro GTWC America Esports season. The Top 20 drivers will earn their way into the big show with the 21st - 25th place finishers becoming reserves if a driver can’t make a round or drops.
The AM Championship with GT4 cars is our first step to inviting you to participate. At the end of the five-round championship, there will only be one Champion and he/she will be rewarded with a bundle of prizes including:
- FCP GT World Challenge America Esports GT4 Championship Trophy
- ASUS ROG Gaming PC, ASUS ROG Gaming Monitor, ASUS ROG Peripherals Bundle
- Fanatec CSL Elite Wheelbase, CSL Elite LC Pedals, ClubSport F1 Esports Wheel
- Two (2) VIP Credentials to a GT World Challenge America powered by AWS race weekend
2020 FCP Euro GT World Challenge America Schedule:
- November 8th - Round 1 @ Nurburgring
- November 22nd - Round 2 @ Bathurst
- December 6th - Round 3 @ Zandvoort
- December 20th - Round 4 @ Monza
- January 10th - Round 5 @ Laguna Seca
Each round will be streamed live on SRO’s YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, and Twitter channels at 3pm ET. GT World Challenge America casters Kyle Heyer and Ryan Myrehn will once again call the action from the virtual broadcast booth.